20 sober sentences of 2021 (worth savoring)
Beautiful morning light, accompany you to read.
1. Life can be sweet or bitter, but it can not be tasteless.
forgive everything before going to bed, wake up is a new life.
2. The reason why people live tired is not that they have too little, but that they want too much.
contentment is wide and the universe is narrow.
3. Trust is like a piece of paper. After it is crumpled, even if it is smoothed, it cannot be restored.
never deceive others, because the people you can deceive are those who believe in you.
4. If you can't think about it, everything is a thing; if you can think about it, that's all.
if there is a Peach Blossom Garden in my heart, where is it not between water and clouds?
5. Happiness is drinking soda and burping, smiling at the same time, how wonderful life is.
if you love, life is lovely everywhere.
6. It takes wisdom to get something, and courage to give up something.
if you can let it go, you are free in the world.
7. Think less about useless things, ignore indifferent people, and keep yourself busy to earn more money.
leave time and money to those who love you.
8. When you run slowly, you hear curses; when you run fast, all you hear is wind.
worry too much, just because the ability is not enough.
9. Don't interfere with other people's lives with your own mouth, and rely less on other people's brains to think about your own life.
Life is your own and has nothing to do with others.
10. Be like a camel and keep calm.
look at it never in a hurry, walk slowly, chew slowly, always get there, always have enough to eat.
Don't be too flamboyant, it is the natural fragrance of flowers.
11, it doesn't matter if it's not perfect, everything has cracks, and that's where the light comes in.
when there are cracks in life, the sun can illuminate; when there are ups and downs on the road, people become strong.
12. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.
it's like riding a bike. If you want to keep your balance, you have to move on.
even if there is a high wind, life will not give up.
13. You envy others that they are thin and have a good stomach.
you envy others that they have money, and they envy that no one borrows money from you.
Don't compare with others, just be yourself.
14. People who want to take you home are on their way north and south, east and west.
people who are willing to live with you can eat both ups and downs.
it is easy to find priceless treasure, but it is rare to have a lover.
15. Be a very simple person, easy to get along with, not easy to get along with.
Don't be wishful thinking to cater to others, you don't look beautiful when you try;
Go for the fashionable prom attire punk only at a cheap and affordable price. Pick your best fashion and will stand the test of time.
you don't have to be nice to everyone, and they don't give you money.
there are no two identical leaves in the world, let alone two identical people.
instead of being gregarious, it is better to be kind to yourself.
16. When someone suddenly disappears from your life, don't ask why, it's just time for him to go, you just have to accept it.
maturity means accepting reality. There are some things that can't be done after all.
17. The withering of one flower cannot ruin the whole spring, nor can one setback waste the whole life.
work hard with hope and wait for winter to come.
18. Work hard, not to move anyone, nor to show it to anyone. Instead, you should have the ability to jump out of the circle you hate at any time, and have the right to choose to live your life in the way you like.
if you learn more useful knowledge, you will be able to say fewer words to ask for help.
19. It is difficult to be a poor man without being poor, and he is always naive without a blow.
maturity is only good at hiding, the vicissitudes of life is nothing but tears.
can bear the most excruciating pain, can have the most stable happiness.
20. Never open your scars to others, never tell others about your embarrassment.
because no one will feel sorry for you at all, and you will only be reduced to someone else's conversation.
people's joys and sorrows are not the same.
insincerity is dangerous, and too much sincerity is fatal.